It was said that when one reached the age of 30, a woman should start preparing for the inevitable wrinkles. I’m not really afraid of wrinkles and getting old, so I never had a beauty regimen since. But recently with all the stress at work and extreme heat here I started to have puffy eyes, some rashes and somehow my pores are getting visible. I need to moisturize and protection from the sun (radiation).
While I was checking the different products in the market, I saw Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti Ageing which they say fights
1. Line Minimization – visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
2. Nourishing Moisturization – for a radieant healthy glow
3. Tone Enhancement – balances colour and visibly reduces appearance of age spots
4. Gentle exfoliation – smoothes and evens skin texture
5. Pore Refinement – minimizes the appearance of pores
6. With Anti Oxidants – helps prevent free radical damage to the skin’s surface layers
7. Subtle Firming – hydrates for firmer skin appearance
So I got a a facial exfoliating wash, a day moisturizer, a night firming moisturizer and an eye serum.
Hope I get to stick with my beauty regimen this time and my signs of ageing be minimized.